This impressive gothic style house was built in 1871 for a wealthy family, at the start of the twentieth century it was sold to The Church and extended to include further accommodation and a chapel, seen to the right of the picture. The building is high quality throughout and remains mostly unaltered since its original construction, the building remained in use as a convent until recently. The true scale of this building cannot be appreciated from the photograph, internally it is laid out over four floors including extensive cellars, 18 bedrooms plus an ancillary accommodation building. The roof geometry is exceedingly complex, this required an entire day to properly inspect and photograph. NPA were commissioned by a private developer/ Architect to undertake a Building Survey.